Let's Get Married! 

Wedding ceremonies, Renewal of Vows, Commitment Ceremonies, Naming Ceremonies - Let me help you create your dream day.
  • Men With Passion

Let's get Married

How do you picture your day? 

The fairytale wedding with lots of guests or Small and Intimate with Minimal guests. Perhaps you want a hassle free “Legals Only” Ceremony  with just you both and some witnesses, which ever you decide. 

You will need a Celebrant.

What does it cost to get married?

My fee   From $550

Consideration is given to a traditional wedding with up to 100 guests and within a 100klm radius (give or take a few klms) of my home. A written quotation confirming my all-inclusive price will always be offered.  

Additional : As I travel the state, I do charge a small additional fee if I am required to travel distances (and if required accommodation). I charge a fair and reasonable costs for these add ons.  You will know these prices from the start.. no surprise addons.

  • Text Hover

From $400 

In my homes garden or office or a local park 

*Conditions apply with regards to number of guests at my home 

Couples choose elopement ceremonies when they want to share the moment of their vows only with each other, or if they wish to enjoy a stress-free, romantic and private ceremony sometimes before their public wedding. 

Or perhaps you just don’t want to or need to tell anyone.  

In Australia … It is not like the movies or tv shows… An elopement still requires the lodgement of your Notice of Intention to Marry to be lodged a minimum 30 days prior to your wedding date and no more than 18 months. An elopement ceremony is conducted with minimal or no guests in attendance  (only witnesses) 


What do we need?


To legally marry in Australia, then you need a Marriage Celebrant and be 18 years or older. (exemptions apply)lodge your intention to marry no more than 18 months before your wedding date, and no less than 1 month prior with a Celebrant (or Religious Celebrant).

You will need to prove your identity  Have you torn the house apart? looked in every safe spot you might have put it.. ….and still can’t find it?   contact Births Deaths and Marriages (Services Tasmania or relevant state authority)

  • Birth Certificates - NO photocopies not even certified copies.

  • Australian passport (expired within reason is ok also)

  • Overseas passport if you are not an Australian Citizen

  • Photo identification – eg: drivers licence or proof of identity card

  • Death Certificate if previous marriage ended by death of your former partner

  • Divorce Certificates. If these have been received via email you can forward me the email from the courts (It must show the courts headers in the email) You can still lodge your notice of intent even if your previous divorce is pending, but you cannot marry until the divorce is finalised.

  • Overseas divorce or death of partners- proof of divorce or annulment, proof of death certificates of previous partners are required.

  • How do you prove your divorce? Go online (Australia only) https://www.federalcircuitcourt.gov.au/wps/wcm/connect/fccweb/how-do-i/divorce/proof-of-divorce/fcc-proof-divorce

To Book Me As Your Celebrant 

Meet & Greet

We usually meet at my office in Railton for the initial meeting. However we can overcome distance issues and arrange lodgement of your paperwork easily


You will receive a book of ideas and suggestions for you to select readings, poems and vows for you to choose from or for inspiration if you are wanting to write your own vows.


I spend quite a bit of time writing you a personalised ceremony script that you approve.. if you hate it, I will rewrite it or adjust it.. until you love it!

Wedding Rehearsal

Do you really want a Wedding rehearsal? or a read through (I don’t require one but will attend one if YOU want one (for any weddings of any distance from my office and alternative address to be agreed on or extra travel will be incurred)

The Big Day

I greet you at the alter on your wedding day and perform your Ceremony in front of your witnesses and guests.


I pronounce you LEGALLY married. (Whatever you want to be called, we can arrange that!)


  • PA System (Weather and venue pending)

  • Pay your lodgement and booking fee via direct deposit (bank details are included on attached quotation

  • Arrange a time and date to meet and sign your Notice of intent


We can meet first.  A very casual meeting, where we can talk weddings… If you like what I can offer, and would like to book me, we can complete and lodge your paperwork.  Payment of your lodgement and booking fee is required with lodgement of your notice. 

Contact No.

0413 946 773